Making the time you should spend working more useful
- THE NEW YORK TIMES: See, this is why I left the tenure track years ago.
- THE BOSTON GLOBE: You don’t say? Well, at least I can still count on digging through the center of the earth in hopes of reaching China.
- THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE: And to think we were doing so well…
- THE ST. PETERSBURG TIMES: I have a feeling this will be relevant somewhere down the road.
- THE LOS ANGELES TIMES: It’s President of the United States, not President of People Who Liked Me. Just saying.
- THE DAILY BEAST: I didn’t make the rules.
- THE ECONOMIST: And here I was thinking Wyclef would be enough.
- THE NEW YORKER: A woman to remember.
- BBC NEWS: And immediately after, he called Michael Bloomberg and said “thanks for the heads up.”
- THE HUFFINGTON POST: So you’re saying there are six worse guys?
When worst comes to worst…
Not only is it great to see Uncle Phil working, but I just flat out like this commercial. I dare you to watch and act like you can click away before it’s finished. Even better, once you’ve seen it and realize that it’s really just an ad for a commercial, you’ll still go back and watch it just for the chill. Note to Elizabeth Alexander: You might want to consider delivering your poems like this.
Is That So?
WHAT? MY WATER’S STILL…WATER!
Considering people expect this guy to walk on water and considering it will be quite the briar patch to take comedic digs at the gentleman, it seemed as good a time as any to take a glance back at some of his less-than-fine moments? Why? Because we all need to remember that, while he is remarkable and more equipped to do his job than probably anyone you know, he’s still a guy who puts his pants on one leg at a time the difference of course being he does so within proximity of trained bodyguards and The Football.
You’ve made it this far. What’s a little more?
SOMETIMES, IT BE LIKE THAT
You might never get work done again. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.